Fringed Friday



The weather is getting a bit colder, but if I know Barcelona right, it can be hot as h**l soon again. Meanwhile I'm enjoying that the kimono still can be worn. My love for fringes continues and this vintage kimono has a lot of them :)

Happy Friday!


Vädret håller på att bli kallare, men känner jag Barcelona rätt kan det bli varmt som f** snart igen. Under tiden njuter jag av att jag fortfarande kan använda kimonon. Min kärlek för fransar fortsätter och den här vintage kimonon har många :)

Glad Fredag!




Shot By Facundo Viera

Vintage Kimono (option Asos & Free People) // Zara Tee (similar) // Zara Jeans (option Joe's, Love Moschino & Mango)  // H&M Sandals (Asos & Sam Edelman) // H&M Bucket Bag (options Gerard Darel & Lanvin) // Zara Sunnies (options Chicnova & Oasap

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. I love that kimono. I wanted to get one for myself but now the summer is over and I can't find them anywhere. Great outfit and you look so sweet.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! Love the shoes, i wish it was still sandal weather in the UK :(

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu look, es preciosooo!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts