Velvet Trousers


Happy Monday! Had a nice weekend? I had a Christmas Party Saturday where we had some typical Swedish Christmas food and then yesterday Lost&Found, a vintage market which is held every three months. This time I found a really nice jacket that I will show you later.

In one week I will be off to Sweden to celebrate Christmas with family. Can't wait!
Talking about today's look, velvet for me has always been connected to Christmas. Could be that I usually had dresses in this material during the holidays. So soft against the skin and the surface is just beautiful with its shine. What can I say, I just love it :)

See you soon !


Glad måndag! Har ni haft en trevlig helg? I lördags var jag på en julfest där vi serverade typisk svensk julmat och igår var det Lost&Found, en vintage marknad som är var tredje månad. Den här gången hittade jag en jättefin jacka som jag ska visa er senare. 

Om en vecka bär det av till Sverige för att fira jul. Ska bli så mysigt! 
Tillbaka till dagens outfit, sammet har jag alltid refererat till jul. Kan vara på grund av att jag alltid hade klänningar i det här materialet under jultiden. Så mjukt mot huden och ytan är så vacker med dess glans. Vad kan jag säga, jag bara älskar det :)

Syns snart !






Shot By Facundo Viera

Zara Velvet Trousers (similar here & here) // By Malene Birger Sweater // Zara Boots (similar here & here) // Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag (similar here & here) // H&M Earcuff (similar here & here) // Take My Yellow Dress + H&M (here & here) Rings

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Muy original tu combinación de hoy! El terciopelo es un material que deberíamos usar más frecuentemente, no sólo en ocasiones navideñas...y tú eres un buen ejemplo! ;)

    http://maconwantstoplay.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts