Brown Tones

Happy Saturday Guys. Anything fun planned for tonight? I'm going to watch my friend playing at a bar in Eixample. Really like her music so it's going to be fun. In a bit I'm heading out to enjoy the beautiful weather but before that I wanted to show you today's boho look consisting of a vintage suede vest that I have had for ages, a 70's inspired dress from Zara with beautiful lace details at the chest and my leather pants that I found on sales.

I wish you a great weekend!


Shot By Facundo Viera

Zara Dress // Vintage Suede Vest (similar here & here) // Zara Leather Pants // Bimba & Lola Boots  (similar here & here) // Nolita Bag (similar here & here) // H&M Earrings (similar here & here) // Gina Tricot Ring // Bangles

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. Me encanta!! Me gusta muchísimo como llevas el vestido a modo de camisa! Un besito
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts