Big Pockets and Fringes



Hey Guys. Hope you had a great weekend. I had a very versatile one. Friday I played football, Saturday I went to a birthday dinner and yesterday it was my first time at Brunch Electronic. I really like electronic music so it was really nice to be outdoors listening to some good tunes especially with the sun shining and where they have the event is great. I would really recommend to go and there is a mix of people from children to adults, which is really nice.

Well today I wanted to show you this denim skirt that I just love. Big pockets in just the right length and wash. What I like with denim skirts is that they can be used at all season and they look great with everything from boots to sneakers and high-heels.

Happy Monday!



Shot By Facundo Viera

H&M Shirt (similar here & here) // Zara Skirt (siimilar here & here) // Costume National Boots via Vestiaire Collective (similar here & here) // Saint Laurent Betty Bag // H&M Earring

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. adore this outfit! you are also providing me with mega hair-spiration. love it x

    www.aplaceforkate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts