The Grey Coat


Happy Monday ! This weekend the temperature really lowered and went under 0°C. I still haven't managed to get used to this weather and I think I never will :( The icy weather won't stop me I just need to start layering to the max to be able to survive! Well a good way to keep put the cold is to have jackets that keeps you warm. Even though this jacket isn't the warmest I have I still love it. Everything from the grey colour to its tailored approach and to add a twist a wide belt to inch in the waist.

See you soon :)


SHOP THE POST



Shot By Anita Softa

Vintage leather Pants similar Asos & Religion
Ãœterque Flats here from Selected Femme & Asos
Vintage Belt in Suede & Leather
Saint Laurent Betty Bag in Black & Black with Studs

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts